It’s easy to get off track, even with all the time management and action planning tools out there. What are your goals? Where do you want to be next week, next month or even next year? The responsibilities and distractions of everyday life make it easy for us to put our most important goals on the backburner.
What if you had someone to help hold you accountable? A person to keep you honest, an ally and motivator to maintain forward momentum? Many highly successful individuals have accountability partners who they talk to regularly to check in on progress and work through any distractions or obstacles that have come up. There are huge benefits to having a Coach and Accountability Partner.
As Your Coach and Accountability Partner I will:
- Increase your productivity: You will do more work with me than you will do on your own. I will help you maintain a constant forward motion, at the pace you need or desire.
- Keep you on track: I will continuously check in on your goals. Have your priorities shifted? Have they changed? Are we on track toward what you ultimately want?
- Be your ally: You are the expert in your life, not me. I will give you encouragement, honesty and use powerful questions to make sure you are in line with what you have, what you need and what you want.
- Force you to be specific: What I want for you is a measurable relationship. How will you know that you are successful in our partnership?
- Maintain forward motion: Your past is important; it’s a huge part of who you are, and I want to know the real you. However, we will not focus much on the past. Our coaching work together will be about forward motion and maintaining focus on the work you need to do in order to achieve the goals you ultimately want.
- Be non-judgmental: What’s right for me may not always be right for you. At all times, I will maintain impeccable respect for who you are and what you need.